Sr. Java Developer - Huntington, WV
The senior Java Developer will work as part of a collaborative development team to create custom software applications based on our customers’ requirements. The senior developer role is a critical component of the overall software development life-cycle and involves solving problems, leading and mentoring junior team members, and providing input.
- 5+ years Java development experience
- 5+ years working with relational databases of some type
- Great problem solver and able to work with a diverse team
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to respond to changing demands, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving mentality, and the desire to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Java8, Spring Framework 4.X and Spring Boot 1.5x preferred
- Experience with Docker, RabbitMQ and Graph databases preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) plan
- State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We are unable to sponsor or transfer H1B Visas at this time.
A Bit About Us
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. At our headquarters in Nashville, TN and our technology centers located in Huntington, WV and Martin, TN, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.