Business Development Representative-TN
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to serve as an integral source of new leads for our Sales team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from lists, prospect databases, research, and marketing campaigns. You should also have experience meeting sales quotas.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact to qualification as a prospect according to defined criteria. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.Responsibilities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Validate potential clients against our prospect qualification requirements
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales/Account Executives
- Report to the VP Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with DealCloud software (we use DealCloud)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- We offer mature benefit plans, 401K with match and bonus plans.
- We also offer flexibility in our work environments and a chance to truly build vertical expertise.
- State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Exciting company with change and challenge at the heart of what we are doing!
A Bit About Us
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. At our headquarters in Nashville, TN and our technology center located in Huntington, WV, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.