Senior Developer (.NET)
The senior level developer is responsible for working as part of a collaborative development team to create working software applications based on our customers’ requirements using .NET and related technologies, and leading other developers where appropriate. The senior developer role is a critical component of the overall software development lifecycle, and involves solving problems, leading, providing input, and taking direction from project managers and solution architects.
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members
- Ability to respond to changing demands, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving mentality, and the desire to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on-site in our Nashville, TN office
Is that you?
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience
- Proficiency in C#/.NET and TDD
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and related development principles and patterns
- Proficiency in SQL
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) plan
- State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
A Bit About Us
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. At our headquarters in Nashville, TN and our technology center located in Huntington, WV, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.