Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things. We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer (5+ years)
- Proven work experience as an Elixir developer
- Proven work experience as part of an agile software development team
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (paid in full) and family (paid in part)
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) plan
- State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
- Training opportunities
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
A Bit About Us
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. At our headquarters in Nashville, TN and our technology center located in Huntington, WV, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.